Basically pictures and other things that take my fancy.
Sydney Sunset
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
The sunset happened really fast.
You can just see the top of the Harbour bridge.The clouds look so cool on the glass table.
I decided to have a little fun with the settings on my camera.
This is a picture of my mothers father.I never meet him,he died when my mum was 13.I have a few great pictures of him,which i will post later.He looks like a great guy,and i wish i had of had the chance to meet him.
A few more pics from the Royal Easter Show. The really cool and amazing displays that the different districts make using fruit,veg,grain,wool and anything else they grow or breed. Here are a few sheep and pigs.The piglets that were born at the show are so cute.Some are pink and some have black spots. This fella decided to eat his sign.